Liebherr’s tower crane division acquires Morrow Australia and New Zealand

The Australian sales and service company of the Liebherr Group has announced the acquisition of  the business activities, including all the employees and locations of Morrow Equipment in Sydney, Brisbane and Wellington on the 1st of January 2019. Liebherr will continue to support all existing contracts and customer relations as well as all Morrow employees …

South African P&L extends its fleet with a new 6-axle Faymonville trailer

P&L Machine Moving and Rigging, based in South Africa, has recently added a new 6-axle MultiMAX semi-trailer from Faymonville to its fleet. The fully steerable trailer on hydraulic suspensions is equipped with timber floor, outriggers and hydraulic double ramps, which reduce the drive-on angle for any type of machinery. Thanks to its extendedly loading deck, …

Wielton Group acquires English company Lawrence David

During the press conference held at this year’s IAA exhibition in Hannover, Wielton Group,  the  Polish manufacturer of semi-trailers, trailers and bodies, has announced the acquisition of the English company Lawrence David.  In the first stage of the transaction, the Group will acquire 75% of its shares, with the remaining 25% within the next 4 …

New compact track loader for the Blackpool Zoo in England

The Blackpool Zoo, located in the seaside resort of Blackpool in the north of England, has purchased a Bobcat T590 compact track loader for its new Project Elephant, a state-of-the-art pavilion that has been built to house a breeding herd of Asian Elephants. Thanks to the low ground pressure and stability of the tracked undercarriage, …